monk strap Joseph Fenestrier p 42,5 Black
- Joseph Fenestrier monk strap, Anilou model
- vintage circa 1980
- shoe size 9 US, correspond to 42,5 fr, inner length 27,4 cm
- good condition: no scratches or stains, but well marked folds of use, existing but reasonable sole wear
- sold in their box, with dustbags
- leather-lined leather upper, first leather, Goodyear sewn mounting
- Joseph Fenestrier is the man who introduced the Goodyear sewn in France. This model made in Romans around 1980 is irreproachable in terms of its quality of production and its line, sober and perfectly balanced, is also emblematic of French style.